What types of properties we manage
We currently manage a property portfolio made up of individual condos, townhomes, duplexes, and single-family homes. We provide real estate management services & tenant placement within Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain.
Our mission is to provide management services for owners that provide the best return on their real estate investment and to provide a place for exceptional tenants to feel safe and comfortable.
Why AG Property Services?
We know you have choices in your Property Management. That’s why we’ve made it our focus to stand above the competition on our customer service for both landlords and tenants. Our approach to tenant issues focuses on win-win solutions that maintain your ROI and keep your tenants staying longer.
Our complete property management services include advertising and showing properties, screening potential tenants through our detailed rental application process, lease signing, move in/out inspections, repairs/maintenance, large renovations, and we work closely with a realtor should you choose to list your property for sale.
What sets us apart from other management companies is our ability to react quickly to questions/concerns, whether that be from an owner or a tenant. Our commitment to owners and tenants is we can be reached at any time.
Complete Property Management Services:
One time fee $490 + GST
10%/month + GST
Advertising, Showings, Screen Potential Tenants, Lease Signing, Move In Report, & Repairs/Maintenance Calls, Evictions/Collections.
These services are ideal for:
- Owners who are moving out of town or live out of town, and require someone to manage their rental property
- Owners who have had a bad experience with a tenant (damage or vacated without notice), and no longer have a desire to manage their property
- Owners with a portfolio of 3 or more properties
- Owners who have self managed for years and are considering selling because they do not want the hassle of managing their property themselves any longer
- Owner who has purchased their first rental property and doesn’t know where to begin
- Owner who wants to move, but is unable to sell their home and is now looking to rent their primary residence
Rental Tenant Placement
$850.00 + GST (If tenant is placed within 1 month)
Advertising, Showings, Screen Potential Tenants, Lease Signing, Move In Report.
Owner will receive copies of all documents and can manage their tenant for the term of the lease.
These services are ideal for:
- Owners who currently manage their own property
- Owners who have had a bad experience with a tenant, and maybe lack the expertise to properly screen potential tenants. We can ensure the right questions are asked, and the information provided is verified properly at the time of application.
- Owners who want good tenants, but don’t want to pay a monthly management fee!
Find your next home
AG Property Services is always looking to add new owners to our portfolio. Whether you have one basement suite, or a larger portfolio of properties, we are confident we can provide the best service out there and at the best price!